Tuesday 2 April 2013

Take (it) away!

The flavour of these take away delicacies bears absolutely no resemblance to fresh pineapple or even canned. I actually ate that pineapple fritter! Anne



Pineapple and passionfruit slice


All I wanted to know was how many calories there are in a pineapple donut. 

After searching for an evening through several weight loss websites and watching numerous videos by “qualified nutritionists” I didn’t know whether to be amused or depressed.

However I did find out from that hugely reliable source, the Internet … that…
*There are the same number of calories in 14 slices of pineapple as there are in one glazed donut,
*There are many recipes for pineapple donuts out there including pina colada frosted donuts and pineapple filled donuts with cream cheese icing,
*It’s possible to purchase Donut "Pineapple" In-Ear Stereo Earphones,
*There are people who actually think a pineapple donut tastes like pineapple,
and
*a 56.7 gram pineapple donut = 262 calories.

Is that a lot? I have no idea, Anne.

1 comment:

  1. This the excellent post which I have seen and it helped me a lot , Thanks for sharing it!!
    Princess Fruit Cocktail Syrup

    ReplyDelete